A set of 7 brightly coloured puppets that are handmade in Victoria, Australia.
The many benefits of having the Toné Family puppets include:
· They can easily travel with you on your circuit,
· Have them on temporary or permanent display in your music room,
· A great visual resource to brighten up any room,
· They can be a constant point of reference for multiple aspects of music education,
· Useful as a prop for their specific character song or with well-known repertoire.
The TonéFamily is a music education resource created by Kristie Côté-Perren. The family consists of 7 characters (puppets) with each puppet representing a specific note (tone) and musical genre. These characters can be used in many different ways in the music classroom. They can be implemented and displayed as a set of puppets or as a set of posters. Each character can also be used to discuss other teaching elements from Audience etiquette, to Technique to Attitude.